Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Finally 9 weeks and toothy pegs

Posted by Unknown at 2:40 PM
Finally we reach 9 weeks! Being pushed back those few days has made it feel like it's really dragging. Reaching those double digits should speed things up a bit. My sister and her little man arrive on monday so that should make those last 2 weeks go much faster.

The big news of the week though is the little man finally has a tooth. It popped up on Sunday morning. I think a few more will pop though in the next few days as he is still in a lot of pain.

Tyler has an interview today with a baby modeling agency. Everyone has been telling me to do it for ages but I haven't given it any thought until yesterday. As B has gone off the rails more than ever I don't see a reconciliation as ever being possible and being a single mum of 2 the thing that will be affected the most is there education and the option of going to a decent school. So if he does get anything any money that comes in will go straight into a bank account in his name to help pay for a good school when he is older. Of course I am going to work my butt off to hopefully get them a good education but if this can help I am going to give it a try.

Off to see a psychologist this morning. Clearly things with B have hit an all time low and I need to get my head back together. To stop being angry at him for letting the family down.

But anyway no need to go on about that! Its why i am going to pay someone a lot of money to listen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez