Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Pregnant!

Posted by Unknown at 6:50 PM
So of course I had to go and pretty much buy the pharmacy out of hpt's lol!!!

Not FMU's obviously! Lol but the line is there and of course u can't dispute the digital. I am worried about the line being so faint but it is still early. I no doubt will be testing regularly. Please let that line get darker!

I just have to pray now that bub is viable and stays strong and healthy. Getting pregnant never was my issue!

Due date: 7th Dec 2012 :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez