Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Hope
Ok so finally during my lunch break I was able to do some research. I found a few scientific journals regarding epidural's during c-sections and spina bifida occulta. Firstly they insert the epi at L1/L2 so I know my bones aren't fused there which is fantastic. I have a benign tumor somewhere around there but for now I am going to say its not in the L1/L2 gap. There can be issues with a dural tap due to different anatomy to normal but thats just a migraine they fix with a blood tap where they re inject your blood into the sight of the dural tap. That I can handle I have had migraines since I was 7. :) so I feel better now, I really really really want to be awake when my baby is born. This has definitely given me hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment