Peanut is going through a growth spurt at the moment. I am so exhausted. Its 6pm but I think I will be in bed within the hour!
I had an appointment with my OBGYN today. Chatted about a few things but mainly I got to see peanut again! YAY! its growing so well. Its got such long legs now, and so big. heart rate was sitting at 142 which was fantastic! Moving around like crazy too. I can feel it move sometimes but still not all the time.
Had my first stranger belly rub yesterday! that was interesting. Not sure I am keen on them at all.
Stress has been getting the better of me lately but there isn't much I can do about it. OB checked my blood pressure and its fine so thats a good sign. Just have to try the best I can to keep it down.
Changed my Antenatal classes today. Moved them to starting the last week in June. I was going to do August but that would mean I wouldn't start until I was 35 weeks! Thats cutting it a bit too close for me! So Now I am starting when I am 30weeks. Perfect.
Again it was so great to see peanut again and see how well its doing! Very exciting. 2 weeks until my morph scan! Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment