So exciting, DH got to feel peanut more on Sunday morning. It was so fantastic. Its hard for the boys to feel involved but when they finally get to feel it move its so exciting for them. His face just lit up. Best thing eva!
Peanut is very active now, love feeling it move. Don't have to check the heart rate very often because all the kicks going on is very reassuring.
2 more days until I get to see peanut. 21weeks to go. I am getting exciting, probably should do a bit more of the planning stuff though, peanut will get here otherwise and I will have done nothing. going away next week though for 7 days, back to DH's home town to see his family and go to our god sons christening. Will be nice to get away from all these stresses. I know they say money make the world go around but seriously you definitely notice it when its in sort supply it makes the world stop. Would love to have it all sorted. House sold, moved, DH's business fully up and running, 1 wage with lots of bills is tough, especially with the added stresses with my parents crap. Been looking at houses to buy and there is stuff around but we just have to make sure we get the price we want for our place. Hopefully get it on the market in the next few weeks and then just try to sit on it until we get the offer we want. With 9 houses in our estate up for sale its a bit of competition.
It will all work out I am sure of that I am just really looking forward to being in a new place and settled. Just haven't decided if that is in Brisbane yet. Lots of things to think about!!!
Put my scan pics up on Wednesday and hopefully a new belly shot, should keep on top of those a bit more I am expanding fast now! I want to take a pic of my pregnant belly the skin while it is tight and looking nice and no stretch marks, I am sure that wont last long lol not at the speed this one is growing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment