PAST HALF WAY!!! YAY
So exciting to be passed the half way mark! Peanut is definitely getting bigger, the kicks and punches are definitely getting stronger!
So last night I tossed and turned for about 4 hours with guilt! yep guilt! Lately all I crave is carbs. I simply just want pasta for breakfast lunch and dinner. Generally the rest of my diet is pretty good I don't eat many lollies or sweets or snack food. I haven't put on any weight in about 4 weeks which is good, I already had enough, but I haven't been eating much fruit and veg. That and due to work being so CRAZY the last few weeks I wouldn't get home until 6-6:30 and be too exhausted to go for a walk. So anyway I made a promise to peanut that I have 14days off and I am going to get into the habbit of walking everyday again and eating really well.
We are heading off on a 15hour road trip tomorrow so I am going to go grab some stuff for salad sandwiches and some fruit for snacks. Normally we would just stop when we got hungry and eat what ever but I just don't want to do that this time.
I have been having pregnancy diarrhea for about 4 days now. Getting really annoying. I am keeping my fluids up and staying hydrated but I know I have to keep an eye on it. Dehydration can cause preterm labor something now mum to be wants to contemplate! Its only once a day and its not like its really chronic or anything so I'm not too worried. If it gets worse I will give Dr A a call though. Think he is on holidays though.
3weeks and 6days until peanut is classed as viable. I am really looking forward to getting to there. I want peanut to stay in until at least 38weeks but if something happens after 24weeks I know it has a fighting chance.
Well better start getting ready for this road trip!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment