Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

healing nicely

Posted by Unknown at 2:09 PM
So its been a couple of days now and I am healing nicely.  I have a bruised tummy still but the cuts are no longer hurting as much and my stomach as gone down a heap. The spotting as all but stopped, tiny dot this morning but thats about it.

My temp seems to be sitting in the preovulation area too so hopefully by Tuesday we have had lift off.  I really hope we catch this eggy. There is nothing in there stopping it now so fingers crossed. I am really hopeful. We just have to manage to get some bding in. Poor DH is worried about hurting me.

DH and I are off to Melbourne for the weekend.  I have my work Christmas party tomorrow afternoon and then we are just going to spend a nice relaxing weekend down there with my sister and her partner. It will be nice to get away for a few days. Then back on Monday for my stitches out and follow up appointment with Dr D and the last 4 days of work.

I am really hopeful that 2011 is going to be a much better year all around for us.  DH and I have had a very tough 18months and will be glad to see the back of it.  A baby for next Christmas would be so very wonderful. I love getting into Christmas but it gets a little hampered by the crap stuff going on.

Well best get into my last day of work for this week lol a 1.5day working week. Love it. should be like this more often! haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez