I have no idea what the deal is. The only time I have ever been late was when I was pregnant! I know I'm not still no thermal shift to say I even ovulated.
Guess its just after being pregnant and breast feeding twice with only 1 AF in the middle my body must just be trying to resettle. This is my 3rd cycle and the first 2 were fine. Last month AF was 2 days early but only 2. Hopefully I get AF soon as this is just delaying trying for number 3.
I did have a very random dream last night well this morning that I tested with a cheap test I found and it came up positive. This was all happening whilst someone's sperm and fertilised eggs were stored in a car seat and when someone came to get them before they all died and got washed away the flood waters they cleared out my house and found a positive hpt and I was trying to get it off them because I didn't want anyone to know until i did a proper test but my high school teacher found out and yeah the weirdness kept on going!
I usually only get crazy weird dreams when pregnant too.
I guess this is the first time in my life I'm post baby so a new experience body wise.
I will test in a week if AF isn't here but it would be a 1 in zillion chance of pregnancy, immaculate conception kind of thing. I can't even remember DTD let alone DTD unprotected even for a bit before a condom was used. We use the pull out method sometimes but I can't even remember doing that this cycle.
Not much else happening. The boys have the man flu again. Hoping it passes quickly. It's only a cold with a blocked nose but they r both whinging like crazy.
I noticed Tyler has cut one of his 2 year molars yesterday so I am sure that can't be helping his whinginess. Blake may be cutting teeth too need to have a look.
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment