Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Flunamai!

Posted by Unknown at 7:35 PM
We have now all got Tyler's cold/flu.
I am going to have to keep an eye on him, it's day 4 of no real eating, he drinks a little water everyday so that's the main thing. He isn't sleeping still so has super red droopy eyes. He looks as sick as he sounds. He has a heavy cold sounding voice and his cough is really chesty. I am worried about it turning into croup. Problem is its Easter weekend! Makes seeing a dr in a few days very hard. Might have to take him tomorrow.

I am most worried about Blake. The rest of us are a bit older of course and have more fat on us. He is so tiny and doesnmt have any fat. :(

Well they are both sleeping so I might get a nap in too. It's certainly a nasty cold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez