Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

38+2

Posted by Unknown at 6:01 PM
12 days to go!

Pretty boring and uneventful here. Simply just waiting for bubba boy to arrive. Everything is ready to go.

Extremely tired and just generally off but B had been stepping in and taking up the slack with Tyler which has really been helping and it's also giving him more confidence to be able to take care of him while I am in hospital.

The house is a bit messy, I am trying to keep on top of it but it's just not happening. A 14month old cyclone is hard to keep up with!

My sister and her little man arrive Tuesday week. Really looking forward to that. Be nice for the boys to spend some time together and also means she will be here to take Tyler when I am in labour. One big stress off my mind!

Bump wise it hasn't gotten any bigger at all. Bubs has certainly dropped. I had a really intense sharp pain this morning I really thought my waters were about to break :( they didn't!

Hopefully my next entry will be introducing bub. Lol some how I doubt it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez