Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

All the festivities are done and dusted. For now :)

Posted by Unknown at 10:13 PM
So Tyler's first birthday lasted a whole week but finally it's over lol. I was so exhausted yesterday afternoon.

It was a great day at his birthday BBQ yesterday he was a bit tired and grumpy but it was nice to have soany people come and help us celebrate.

He got lots of great presents which was so nice of everyone.

Now things can settle down for a bit. I still have to cleaning up an resorting to do but there is no rush on that.

I need to move Tyler into his new room but need to get curtains first the crap blinds in the place block no light out.

I am going to try and get him into daycare 1 day a week for a few hours. Will be good for him to play with other bubba's while I am not there. I am really struggling to actually take that step and and do it lol. I know he needs it and it will be good for him but I haven't been away from him for more than a few hours in over a year! I will get there.

Have his needles on Wednesday then I have to go up to the hospital for my anti-d and then off to DrA :) looking forward to getting my recent results back and doing some measurements just to make sure all is ok. :)

Looking forward to getting to 30weeks an being on the count down home.

Tyler is a full time walker now :) only crawls when playing chasie around the house with B. Walking is far too slow for that game. Lol

My big 30 is the next big thing in our little family but I am bypassing it this year. Might just go out for lunch or something. Won't be dinner because at 37weeks I will want to be in bed as soon as Tyler is and don't want to push that back any later lol.

After that its bus arrival! I have to start putting final preparations in place now.

-Clean car inside and out
-Install baby capsule
-Transfer Tyler's clothes over to his room
-Put bubs clothes into nursery
-Fix and rehang musical mobiles (Tyler broke them all)
-Bring out of storage and clean bassinet, swings and bouncers
-sterilize breast pump and new born bottles
- restock medicine cabinet with infacol, infants friend, new baby panadol etc
-sterilise nipple shields
- pack hospital bag
- wash wraps and blankets (being December probably won't need blankets but just in case)
- finish setting up and make spare
Bed for when B's mum arrives
-bring out baby bath thing and baby towels
- set up 2nd seat for pram ready to be installed
-restock baby wipes, new born nappies, disposable change table mats
- install curtain rod in nursery and hang curtains properly
- get out and wash all burp/spew cloths
-install curtains in main bedroom. Lol I will start using the epi-no at around 36weeks and our bedroom faces the road and although I doubt u could see in with the blinds closed I am NOT taking any chances!
-buy new fridge/freezer
- make and freeze bulk lots of food
- buy grill cooker (lost my last one somewhere along the way)
- pick up blender from mums house
- contact hands and feet lady regarding bub's impressions. Will fall right on christmas eve. Fingers crossed she isn't on holidays.
- set up christmas tree and decorations (mid nov)
-

Having only just over 11weeks to go I am also going to start putting our new diet in place. This involves preparing a heap of food for when bub arrives and freezing it. Mainly food for Tyler and B. For me I want to start eating more grilled meat and salads and veggies. My sister is looking to get married in Aug/sept next year so I need to make sure I have all my baby weight off.

I think that's about it lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez