At this point I am trying to reel myself in. It is probably nothing at all and just another game being played with me, but today I am 14DPO AF is due tomorrow and my temp really spiked!!! It has happened before but always on 13DPO. My bbs are still tender. Not sore just I can definitely feel them. Get strong stabby pains every now and again. No AF cramps to speak of. I have a twinge pain high on the left. That can be normal for me but its intensified today! CM is still creamy but not as much there as there has been in the past few days. it is only early though so more time will tell.
Problem is I POAS this morning and it was negative. Granted I only had an IC left :( and even last year when I tested on 15DPO for the first time the line on the IC was so faint DH disagreed it was even there.
So I have a few theories! Love my theories.
1. Best outcome I am pregnant. I know my body takes FOREVER to get rid of hCG so maybe it takes a while to build up levels too.
2. I ovulated late or even twice as I had very prominent watery CM later in my cycle and my temperature went very strange!
3. Not pregnant and the universe I laughing extremely hard at this little prank its playing on me!
Trying hard not to get hope up as my luck would have my temp crashing out tomorrow and AF arriving. Either way if that happens I have my appointment on Monday to look forward to.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment