Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Collapsible exhaustion

Posted by Unknown at 10:30 PM
Days like today I honestly don't know how to keep on going. Today is a bad day. Agh

So this morning the boys were up at 3:50am. WTF that isn't even a time of day. Its Blake that wakes then but by the time I give him a bottle and he starts to settle Tyler has woken up and his pita patter down the hall and the 'mummy' wakes Blake back up so we are up for the day. :( yuk. So now I am super over tired and everything is simply getting the better of me! 

Being so tired I wonder how on earth I can do it again. I know on my heart I have to, 3 boys is uneven and I just don't like it. Is there light at the end of that non sleeping tunnel. It's not the kids bit it's the pregnant bit, the pregnancy tiredness I hate it. At some point do u get some normality of life back? At what age are the kids when u can do stuff easily as a family without having to take the kitchen sink with u. Without having at least one lose it while ur out. 
Yesterday Tyler decided to run full pelt down an escalator I yelled at him to stop but it was too late. Needless to say he didn't win that fight. Cuts and bruises every where. 

Blake is teething so cries and whinges all day. Less sleep too. I thought he would have dropped to 1 day nap by now but nope and his naps are short he wakes up
Crying and still tried but will never go back to sleep. I'm thinking if he slept less during the day he would sleep longer at night and not was up at 3:50am. But when he does wake at that time there is no way he can't have that 8am nap. 

Then there is B. Agh over 2 months of not working and its beginning to do my head in. We have no money I feel like we are going no where. I hate this rental i would love to get excited about this little man and make his room his but u can't do much in a rental. We already have the furniture etc. Then its Blake's birthday in 4 weeks but again I can't do much about his big boy room. Tyler's big boy room is still unfinished and that's due to no money. 

There are no jobs out there but why can't he think long term? Put somethig into place now it might not start off earning much but u can build up from there. A dead end job is just that crap wage going no where. All we do is fight about it because I am pushing him all he wants to do is go fishing, watch tv, sleep and play video games. Well glad someone can have a holiday! 

I get no sleep no time to myself, 2 clingy whingy kids and I also have to stress about how we are going to pay bills. I have a 2 year old a nearly 1 year old and a 16year old. 

We sold our house because B went into business and now that's gone we have no house and equity no assets. All the work i did to build up to where we were gone! :( we live out here why? Its 2-3hours drive for me to get the high paying jobs again. Its expensive here due to it being on the bay and out of the city but still close to it. I want to move to the coast for lifestyle we don't like the city life and I'm happy to live and work to suit our lifestyle I don't need the big house an fancy car. Just don't know why we live here b just refuses to move why? 

I have a plan and I still want to do it all just days like today I wonder why it has to be so hard. I always worked hard saved money now I have nothing :( 

Ok going around in circles so stopping now. Making myself more annoyed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez