Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

All moved!

Posted by Unknown at 10:44 PM
Well the move is complete well on my side of things! I still have to clean the other place which I will probably do tomorrow but it's 90% done. Almost all sorted here too just general tidying to do everything is in place. Clothes still need sorting but that's about it!

I am looking forward to seeing the obgyn on friday. I don't know if it's the way the little guy is sitting but he seems really quiet. I have been doing so much and lifting stuff I probably shouldn't but life does go on and I just had to get it done. He got a few bumps and knocks a couple were a bit hard but he is still moving but just seems so soft and quiet. :( just be good to check on him. I will be 24 weeks on Friday! Yay!

Tyler is good. Had a few bad nights when we first moved. Unsettled in a new place I guess. Back to sleeping properly though which is good.

This stupid cold I have won't bugger off but it probably doesn't help that I have been so flat out.

Finally a pic of Tyler's birthday present. It's getting there. Some lights to go on and wheels etc but it's looking good. Not liking the steering wheel will have to convince B to get a different one. We'll see

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez