Berry

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tyler

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blake

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tired!

Posted by Unknown at 5:14 PM
Omg I am so tired! Honestly it was easier being flat out at work than it is looking after another bub and being pregnant. The last week has been crazy, we just don't stop, poor Tyler isn't getting all his naps so can get super tired and just crack it.

I think I mentioned Tyler started swimming lessons on Tuesday. Well he had his 2nd lesson today and he clung onto me for about 30secs and was then fine. After a while he was like mum I want to swim why do u keep making me hold onto u! Lol. The lady said it wont be long and we can put his head under, he is really relaxed and confident which is great. He smiles and laughs and splashes around which is really good. Having 2 lessons a week is great too so by summer he should be fine to get into mums pool. I was only going to do the 2 month block but if he really likes it I might keep him going. It's a good activity and good exercise for him. It's a heated pool so he can do it year round. Its expensive so maybe drop it to once a week but I really want to keep him as active as possible so it just might be worth the money.

Finally I am going to start using cloth nappies this week! I have wanted to use them from the start but B's step mum was making them but it never happened but now a few girls in my sept mums group were selling some they never used so I managed to get a heap for cheap :) yay!!! Can't wait to try them out. I have to find the 2000 flushable bamboo liners I bought.

Well in my taking ages to finish this post I found the liners and have started using the nappies. They are nice :) we will see how we go with them :)

Off to view this rental place this afternoon. I have the application all filled out and photocopied all required paperwork so if we like it we can just hand it over. Fingers crossed I just want it sorted!

Taking Tyler to the dr at 12. He has had a bit of an ear ache for a few weeks now. It was really bothering him at his swimming lesson yesterday, just sticking his finger in there and pulling at the eat so we will get it checked out. Don't want him getting an eat infection. :(

I have been scouting for some bargains on a local garage sale site on FB. Well I got one yesterday. A little trike for Tyler. $10!!! It's a little old an rusty but who cares for $10! Means he can treat it any way he wants and it doesn't matter. Now to get a baby helmet for him.

B has also started Tyler's bed. :) will look great when it's finished. I have ordered the personalized novelty number plate 'TYLER' it will have a toy box on the front, working headlights, and a steering wheel. It's going to be red and black and at the moment I am trying to find some flame stickers! I think he will love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Powered By Blogger
 

One mums journey Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez