Well not much happening pregnancy symptom wise I dry reached a bit yesterday and had some heart burn yesterday afternoon but it's the aches and pains are what's getting me. My hip joints and lower back are killing me. They are aching really bad. It scares me because I sometimes think maybe it's cramps but it not. the ache is definitely coming from the hip joints and my lower back. It's not there at all when I wake up in the morning but within 2 hours of being up I am in agony. Hopefully it eases off as my body gets used to the hormones. Kinda reminds me of those last few weeks of pregnancy. I think it's also the different bed and not having all my pillows like my body pillow which supports my lower back and hips.
Lying here on the couch it feels fine.
I got my dr to send me some blood forms yesterday so once I get back to brisbane I will get them done. Although it's easter long weekend so I will have to wait till Tuesday and Thursday. Then there will be only 1 week till my first scan.
The little man is doing well. The teething had settled a little bit but still no teeth. I think it will be good for him to get home on Saturday. Get him back to his routine.
He got his 2nd hair cut yesterday. I tried to get a pic yesterday afternoon but he wouldn't sit still so I will get one today.
Some days I am still blown away by how much u can love someone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment